Wednesday, April 4, 2012

8/30 - Passions

8/30 - Describe 5 Passions You Have

1. Helping Children - It may sound corny/lame, but all I want to do is help kids. More specifically, kids with special needs. I spent the first 18 years of my life thinking I wanted to teach special ed, and didn't realize until I was in the classroom that teaching wasn't my calling; however, that doesn't change my passion for helping this population. I would love nothing more than to devote my life helping children with special needs in whatever capacity I can.

2. Relationships between friends/family - I believe nothing is more important in your life than the relationships that you form. I would rather spend my days/nights with my family and friends than doing anything else in the world. It it difficult for me to make friends, but once I do - I do no know what I would do without those people

3. Jesus Christ

4. Ohio State - It sounds corny, but I love this university more than I can describe. It has given me more opportunities than I can imagine, and brought me some of the best friends I can imagine. I do not know where I would be in the world if I chose to attend a different university

5. Life - I'm passionate about my life. I spent a portion of my time being down about the world.After relaizing all of the amazing things that are happening in the world I am passionate about living my life to the fullest. I want to experience anything and everything this world has to offer, and am so excited that I will be blessed to follow the navy and my dreams in the future to see as many parts of the world as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment