Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Truth

True Life - I'm a terrible blogger

I feel like I have so few thing to blog about, but so many things to do in a day simultaneously. I spend my days reading about what all of you have been doing in your lives/blogs, but for the most part can't bring myself to blog on my own.

 I feel like if I blogged daily it would sound like this "blah, blah, blah, I miss Bryan, blah, blah, blah."

He did come visit when I was in Florida, and it was the most wonderful last minute surprise



Yesterday I made a deal with my boyfriend - you buy me a ring, I will buy you a puppy when you move to the east coast. That seems reasonable right? Even though we have only been together for a year and a half, when you know you just know, am I right?

I'm going to try to start up again with my 30 things blog. I would love to find the inspiration to write in this blog daily again.

xoxo,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just came across your blog...It's nice to find some fellow girlfriends out there :) And don't worry, you'll find some inspiration somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete