Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Follow Through

I can safely say that I believe I have some of the best ideas in the world.

My biggest problem is that I am TERRIBLE at the follow through. I have tons of half finished scrapbooks or partially written in journals. I often begin a book and get bored or busy with something else and don't finish it. From this day forward (because hey, no day like today) my goal is only to start something I intend to finish. This goes from little things like home improvement projects to class work to relationships and everything in between.

I think starting on my 101 in 1001 will be a great way to help me with follow through. I have set goals that I put lots of thought into, and I have a time frame to complete them all in. Some of them are more lofty than others, but I do think that everything on there is something that I can accomplish.

With that being said here are some of my ideas on things that I believe would make the world a better place
1. Windshield wipers for glasses
2. Reusable beer bottles
3. Mandatory recycling bins in restaurants
4. Solar powered sidewalks (no more shoveling, the energy that they store up is enough to melt the snow/ice that accumulates on them)
5. A GPS on my keys that can be linked up to my phone for when I lose them
6. Laundry chutes that separate lights/darks and put them into the dryer automatically
7. Self applying makeup (namely eyeliner)

Do you have troubles finishing projects you start? Ever had an idea for an invention you think could change the world? Does anyone else perpetually poke them self with eyeliner?!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy! It's so nice to hear from another military girlfriend! I've been the only one amongst the wives these days. I hope your boyfriend's movers come soon! Which branch is he in?

    ReplyDelete