Monday, July 18, 2011

Guten Tag. Aloha. Jambo.

Well here it is, the first of [hopefully] hundreds of posts to this blog.
First things first. I'm Amy. I am a senior at THE Ohio State University who wants to stay in college for the rest of her life. I laugh more than anyone I know. I believe changing the world starts with changing the life of one individual. I love dancing like no one is watching. Chronic procrastination is the demise of my life. I'm not politically correct. I cannot tell time. Every third word that comes out of my mouth is sarcasm, but [almost] always delivered with a smile.

I wanted to start this blog to keep me doing the things I always said I will. I always make a list, but 95% of the time loose them before I accomplish all the tasks. Keeping a blog is my way of holding myself accountable for the things I want to do. This is my way of documenting trials and triumphs with school, loved ones, my [potential] career and everything in-between. Watch me as I learn life isn't always fair, and sometimes I don't always get my way.

Underneath it all though, I'm still hoping for my fairytale

No comments:

Post a Comment