Sunday, March 11, 2012

Finals Schminals

Like most Americans I find myself to be an epic procrastinator. With three finals within the next 18 hours I found many more interesting things to do then study for said exams. These include but are not limited to:

-become insanely obsessed with DrawSomething on my iPhone
-call my grandmother
-rearrange a bookshelf
-clean Finbar's tank
-paint my toenails
-scour blogger for new blogs to follow
-rearrange my iTunes library
-help a stranger jump their car
-go for a run

While in a typical Sunday I would call this a successful day, I have only put in 4 hours worth of studying into these exams today. Looks like this girl will be sleeping very little until Monday night! But that's okay, I will have a 13 day spring break to recover. At least I have this to look forward to before some of my roommates even start their exams

No comments:

Post a Comment