Monday, March 12, 2012

Military Monday Bloghop

I'm trying something new, and am super excited to be linking up with the Military Monday Bloghop!

Spending so much time away from my SNFO is terrible, and I figured this was a great way to get in touch with other members of the military blogging community. 

I'm also thrilled that I FINALLY have a plane ticket down to go see Bry. It has been far too long since our last visit, and I could not be more excited to have this to look forward to. I feel like I miss out on all of the little things not being in the same state, or even region. I would love to hit the fast forward button through my last few quarters of college to get to spend all the time with my boy. 

Well here it came and went, my very first Military Monday! Thanks for stopping by!


marine parents


2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also stopping by from the blog hop! I too am a HUGE HP freak...it's nice to find another blogger who is too :)
    --Erinn
    danceanthak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete